1.We believe in only one true and living God and that there are three that bare record in Heaven, The Father, The Word, and The Holy Ghost and these three are one.( John. 1:1, 1st John. 5:7 )
2. We believe the scriptures of the Old and New Testament, (as set forth in The King James Translation) are the Word of God and are only rule of Faith and practice. (2nd Peter 1:21. 2nd Timothy 3:16 )
3. WE believe that God elected ( chose ) his people in Christ before the foundation of the world that they should be holy and without blame before Him in love. (Eph. 1:4, Rom. 8:28 and 29 )
4. We believe in the fall of Adam, the imputation of his sin to his posterity, we believe that all men fell in Adam and have not the ability to recover himself. ( Rom. 3:9-23, 5:12. John 6:44 )
5. We believe that sinners are justified in the sight of God only by the imputed righteousness of Christ. ( Rom.2:24, 4:4,24. 1st Cor. 1:30 )
6. We believe that God's elect shall be effectually called ( regenerated ) and sanctified by the Holy Ghost, preserved in grace and never finally fall away. ( John 10:27-30. Rom. 8:29 and 30. 2nd Tim 1:9 )
7. We believe that baptism and the Lord's Supper consisting of wine and unleavened bread are ordinances of Jesus Christ and true believers are the only subjects of these ordinances and that the only true mode of baptism is immersion. ( Mt. 3:16, Acts 8:38 )
8. WE believe that washing one another's feet is an example we are to follow. ( John 13:13-15 )
9. WE believe that no minister has the right to administer the ordinances except they be called of God as was Aaron and come under the imposition of hands by a presbytery and be properly ordained. ( Mark 3;14, John 15:16, Acts 16:4, 1st Tim.2;7 )
10. We believe that God has ordained good works, that his Children should walk in them.
11. We believe in the resurrection of the dead and the execution of judgment, the wicked to everlasting punishment, and the righteous to eternal joy in the presence of God.
Articles Of Faith